Thursday, September 25, 2008

SAYA ANAK BANGSA MALAYSIA

I have never felt so patriotic in my life! I have never felt so proud to be a Malaysian. I believe we are right now at a spiritual cross-road to a breakthrough. Imagine, I can even break down & cry reading postings and comments on the Malaysia Today website! I have a desktop wallpaper of a SAYA ANAK BANGSA MALAYSIA poster here on my office computer. I am joining the fight to claim Malaysia back from corruption & evil. Maybe even going bald for RPK (?!) But I know I cannot afford to get too emotional. It is emotions that the enemy camp often use to incite undesireable responses.

Let's join the effort in praying to deliver Malaysia from evil...

Next week I'll be travelling to East Malaysia. Will be away for two weeks and probably will not be able to post any monthly updates till I return. Plz pray for the ministry. Preaching @ Tawau Baptist Church, teaching @ PLAB in Tawau, and teaching in Kuching. I'm looking forward to the exciting adventure. In the meantime, let's keep praying for the transformation of Malaysia.

SAYA ANAK BANGSA MALAYSIA !!!

No comments: