Friday, January 19, 2007

Busy But Fun

It's been busy but fun. Because I'm someone who enjoy having a lot of things to do. Coming up next is a week long graduate seminar (22-26 Jan) followed by a preaching engagement (28 Jan) then taking a class session for a colleague, so she can attend a course (30 Jan) and a session of orientation for new students intake of a department (3 Feb). Following that will be CNY break - it'll probably be a working break for me (as always). 12-16 March will be another week long class but for this one, I'm the one teaching - I'll have to make sure I don't fall asleep in the middle of my own lessons!

Church activities - aiyo, still pending - the launch of our youth meeting @ South. YA (S) having a planning retreat at first weekend of Feb. & YA (Central) as I've been understood, is planning for a mission trip (PTL!). VN church - ps has arrived Png & now in process of settling down.

No comments: