Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Graduation and beyond...

In about two weeks' time is MBTS's 52nd Convocation Service. I'd like to take this opportunity to extend my personal invitation to all of you to come and share with us, the goodness of God, of how He had carried us through our years of training and equipping so that we can serve Him & the Church better. I'll be graduating with ThM (Master of Theology). No, not PhD yet. I dropped out of the AGST's ThM/PhD (education) program to pursue ThM (Missiology). MBTS system requires a ThM before pursuing PhD, so i'm acquiring the ThM first. Though I'm ready to immediately continue to PhD, I was advised to take a year's break from formal study. Thus, I'll only be officially studying again after next year.

For those of you who are able, please join us at the Caring Complex on 9th Nov, 8pm. We have 45 graduating students this year (26 from English Stream & 19 from Chinese Stream). In fact, this will be the first year we are graduating a ThM in Missiology. It's probably a long weekend with the Deepavali break on 8th Nov. & Friday being a CG day for most of you. But if you're thinking of taking a break from CG, pick this date & come join us. I know, I know...it may be a bit dull. I mean, this is my 4th graduation, my 3rd from MBTS itself & many of you may be tired of receiving my graduation invites, anyway. But do come, if you are able...and be a part of what God is doing in our midst as you witness graduates completing their training & ready to make a difference for God in this generation in various nations all over the world. Hope to see you there.

Phil. 1:3 I thank my God every time I remember you

No comments: