Monday, May 5, 2008

Another Step Forward

It's another new month and time seems to progress so fast, as if with a blink of an eye we are already entering the fifth month of the year. Although life still goes on despite the many changes around us, I believe many Malaysians are still abuzz with the change of our political landscape. I, for one, have suddenly embraced an interest in Malaysian politics, and a renewed hope & passion for my nation.

Last weekend I attended the silver jubilee of a local church. I was so impressed at the large turn-out. Despite just 25 years, this church has aggressively grown - even surpassing older churches with notable number of opportunities for growth. So, what is so spectacular? I suppose it's the leadership, strategy, and boldness. Many factors may be involved but the most important I suppose is still dependant upon the leadership.

STCM is right around the corner. The slow pace of campus happenings should be stirred pretty soon. I look forward to this and the many other activities later in the year. Mostly are the travels and ministry opportunities. A work-oriented person will still look forward to work opportunities for excitement!

SB

No comments: