Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dreaming Big for God...all alone

Prophecies & dreams often give us the passion & hope to strive towards the fullness of what God has in store for us. I don't know how far or to what extent we should contribute towards the divine effort for the fulfillment of God's promises. Of a fact, if God promises we should not just sit & wait for it to drop from the sky. But on the other hand, we should not also be like Abraham who tried to help God fulfill his promise, where he ended up with his Ishmael.

I think the key is still spiritual discernment. A spiritual character cultivated and nurtured through time and intimacy. No, I really don't think all Christian have it. Also I do not think all Christian leaders have it! What a shame...

Here I stand, dreaming big for my God. But here I stand all alone. Yet my call is to stand firm for my God.

SB

1 comment:

Alex Steinert Miles said...

Sweeb Sweeb!!!
I found you... aghghghhhh

*hug hug*

errr can you like change the template? its really REALLY striking