Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ministry Update II: April 2009

Dear Ministry Partners,

Greetings again from me along with Update II for April 2009. This is because of my travel plans this Sunday and the lack of internet access in the weeks ahead, thus, you will only receive an update from me late next month. Please remember me in prayer as prayer is both powerful and prerequisite for effective ministry.

I will travel to Tawau this Sunday and scheduled to teach Introduction to Christian Missions at Pusat Latihan AlKitab Baptis in Kiulu Baru. As I will be spending 4 weeks there, our ministry partner in Tawau had arranged for me to visit various villages for the 3 weekends I have there. So, the first weekend, I will visit Serudung and on Sunday will preach at Serudung Baptist Church. The following weekend, will visit Kalabakan and on Sunday I will preach at Kalabakan Baptist Church. FYI to GBCians, Kalabakan is Fendy’s hometown and I will probably have the opportunity to visit his family and deliver some greetings. It is also a place super famous for super large prawns from Sungai Kalabakan. The third weekend I will stay put in Kiulu Baru as I will be preaching at the Mother’s Day Celebration at Kiulu Baru Baptist Church. These engagements are for preaching in BM.

Please pray for:
Me and the travel plans. Also pray for good, strong health as I can expect to savor local exotic delicacies
The students and congregants in the various villages
My aging mother, home alone

Once again, thank you for your partnership in ministry. Will return Penang on Saturday 23May.

SB

No comments: